Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BUS

the bus from sooke to town takes at least anhour and a half
i ride my bike to the end of my road and lock it at the "park and ride"
anyway an hour and a half!!!
and the bus at many times is filled to many people standing
the Sooke road is known as a windy road at the best of times and i often am on the edge of motion sickness
i am experimenting with different times to take the bus into town
is early morning better?
that kind of thing
and
i still have yet to try the express bus

at first out here i would tell myself i would HAVE to sleep in town if i had an appointment
poor erika with me on her sofa
now i am not so ready to be away for that amount of time and want more to be home (so glad for that)
in the trauma that was in the wake of the break up i found the quiet in my home unbearable.... now i am easier in my own skin
and too i realized i had cable TV withdrawel
renting HBO TV series has helped as well
and today i will try to get a Sooke library card so i can borrow movies rather than rent
i have been reading a huge amount as well and am glad to be back to that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin