Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TODAY IN MY WORLD

its been more than a year
i fell in love with a boy and moved 3 times
ended badly, sadly with the boy
i feel traumatized alone...and quite depressed
bereft as i wrote before
worried that it/he was my last kick at the can
my last opportunity for love
and i gave my heart
boy did i give my heart!!
so after 3 horrific moves as i said, i am living 45 miles from victoria in a small logging town called Sooke
i dont have a car and in fact i dont drive
gladly there is a bus
the bus!!! tho is a whole other story
i have moved into a small apartment on the ground floor of my sons newly built house
the grounds are still a bit of a construction site
and the other side of the property line has an accumulation of old cars,boats ...discarded or not fishing equipment...a hoarders collection
in fact theer is a bin 10 feet from my door filled with metal to be recycled (perhaps art pieces waiting to happen) i have picked out a few bitsand pieces
my cats like to play in there.
there are huge cedar trees and RAVENS
oh the ravens
so loud and so magical
i have a patio that i spend much time on and a garden bed that needs to be planted ASAP
it is very nice in so many ways
and i am trying to be willing to find a life here
thankfully my dear friends are making treks out to visit
but
as yet i dont have anyone here that i could even have a cup of tea with

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin