Friday, February 27, 2009

Sometimes just friendly


and then i wonder ...... what is different here than something i have done so many times before
and not been deeply touched by
certainly pleasant or maybe even necessary
sometimes amazing sometimes just friendly
is it different to you really?
what you describe with me has been that way for you so many times

i must somehow believe that there is more to be had than what i have found thus far
and you certainly offer it...
and i certainly am willing to offer back

what it all comes down to for me is
i am in my walled fortress until the bricks come down
how they crumble...
i dont even know

2 comments:

  1. The "walled fortress" -- I konw it well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post on your studio cat photo, but the comment box didn't appear. Beautiful photo! I am enjoying your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin