Wednesday, May 27, 2009

kittens again

kittens are 8 weeks old tomorrow and as far as i am concerned they are ready to go
it is like living in a circus with them tho
the dark tabby is the only male and will be going to live with his auntie at Dennis's house...he will have a happy life
the lighter tabby who i call pom pom may stay here with me and my menagerie
the 2 black females have stripes that you can see in the right light, have no takers yet.
its been fun and anxiety provoking especially litter training

5 comments:

  1. Adorable. As a child I loved on a farm and at one point have 17 cats!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was growing up i had 12 cats but now , none, due to allergic HOM and DOM..........sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are so cute. Wish we could take one.

    Hope all is well with you. Spring is flying by!! Sorry I have been out of touch. Been thinking of you.

    The doll posts are excellent and fun. I didn't follow the directions very well;)

    Love to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats, except when they kill birds (so mine don't get to roam free anymore). These pictures are so sweet. There are so many kitties needing a good home. Will you get the mama spayed now?

    Your pictures brought me a dream of kittens all over WalMart, and dogs with puppies, everyone hiding beneath the clutter of furniture and things for sale. I scooped up a little brown-striped tabby and turned him over to see what sex he was, thinking I might rescue one or two and take them home to live with me and my menagerie. Did I mention that I love cats? :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin