Sunday, April 12, 2009

46

i am going to do this 46 things about me
that i am copying from lisa

46. i love lilies
45. lirio is spanish for lily
44. i wear silver jewelry bangles all the time
43. and gemstones that i string myself or get one of my best friends erika to do
42. i am capricorn sun, virgo moon, and leo rising
41. i have 3 sons i love very much... and have complicated relationships with them
40. i have 3 cats (and 4 kittens temporarily)
39. i have 5 best friends... erika emily wendy tina and audrey
38. i have lovers and am not monogamous (they know)
37. i am a very good sewer
36. for more than 3 years i have been making books full of collage made out of things i pick up and find and now have more than 30 books filled
35. i am tidy, have alot of things, and i know where everything is and that surprises folks
34. people think i am a witch... i dont do anything organised tho... and i scared a man once as he believed i put a spell on him...why would i need to do that?
33. the cord for my laptop broken so now i read fiction again all the time... i miss the laptop but i love reading
32. i am a good cook...but am tired of it....
31. i like staying caught up on laundry and vacuum every day
30. i suffer bad depression at times
29. i pray
28. i have a very comfy bed that i inherited from someone that died in it.. and i use to sleep in the bed my mother died in
27. i love going to movies
26. i am scared of emotional attachment to men
25. i am good at not becoming emotionally attached but when i do watch out
24. i listen to CBC radio (here in canada) and have my whole life and my parents did too
23. i cried the night barack obama was elected... well actually i sobbed
22. i actually believe i get wiser as i get older
21. i think being wiser means knowing i know less
20. i dont think i will ever be a grandmother
19. i like my breasts too ( like lisa )
18. i still cant drive and my bicycle has no name
17. i wash my hair with shampoo most days but am hearing from the other lists that i may be doing the wrong thing with my type of hair
16. i love my hair and have it coloured as often as i need and am always surprised when the roots re-appear
15. i miss my mother, and more than 10 years later i think the phone ringing may be her
14. i wish i could figure out how to put music on my blog
13. hand stitching is meditative to me
12. my sons and i own property in australia and that is funny to me since i live on the west coast of canada and have never been to australia and i wish it would sell
11. i like making things while i sit outside... things out of twigs and grasses
10. i have lost 12 pounds in the last year and i dont know why
9. i have 8.7 days worth of music on my i tunes and love listening to it play on random
8. i have someones ashes in my bedroom
7. my new favorite medium to work in is shrunken sweater
6. i wish rachel and faith lived near me and we could have tea together
5. i dont spend as much time as i like outside
4.i have some great funky clothes that have affirmations on the labels
3. i love shoes
2. i am amazingly fortunate
1. i love the sound of rain and its raining right now

4 comments:

  1. I will have tea with you, one day. I just know it. It would be wonderful if Faith could join us, too.

    Just yesterday, my son was begging me to take him to the Lotus Pond for dim sum, regardless of the cost... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful things gilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. most excellent !!! i love LISTS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lirio, I would love to have tea with you:-) And you could teach me how to sew:-)
    Your list is wonderful....I may have to make my own list!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin