Sunday, April 12, 2009

57

sometimes i am so observant
other times not so much
so the list of 46 had to do with someones age not my own and i am 57
57. i live in a cave
56. i have mirrors hanging on one wall...lots of hand mirrors
55. i have lots of white cotton nightgowns that i like to dry in the sun and wear a different one every night
54. one of my sons is touring canada in a punk band
53. i really like crows and have alot of images of them in my home
52. i am lucky enough to have a huge bathtub
51. i could sleep 16 hours a day happily
50. i love living alone and feel indulgent that i take up a big space
49. i love butter
48. my oldest son has more than 10 surfboards
47. my grandmother was born in bombay india

1 comment:

  1. i like learning more about you. :)

    i thought of you today as jonah said one of his few words: caw caw caw... he likes crows too.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin