Monday, April 6, 2009

questions


you all have seen these portraits made all of words?

last night i saw myself like this...only scary looking because every on of my hairs would be standing on end
each one a question with a question mark at the end
and my open mouth would be full of questions pouring out
and my eyes decorated with questions
my nose and a circle of questions around my neck

so many questions
i knew tho
that there was no point
no question would be answered
there would be words
and things framed like answers
but no answer at all
and i would be left
frustrated and humiliated

2 comments:

  1. hmm. dont we all have days like that ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and things framed like answers, but no answer at all...." Ah, yes, I know this well...You express this feeling of questions so well...and the frustration!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin