Monday, March 2, 2009

small mistake

my bracelet is still on the shelf
betting darker with tarnish
right now the ends are pushed together making it a bangle
i cant remember what the rune symbols are

i tell myself
i tell my other self
that little sad self
if he "B" was the one he would be here
and since he isnt
you know
and it will be ok because i am here holding your hand
and i will love you and stay with you

i find it soothing at these times to tell myself
that each of these men
that i open to
not just open
but give a bit of myself to
that these particular men
the ones that make love
or i let make love to me
any way those guys
loved me too in their way

as i grow older i realize that actually they dont
too bad cause more love makes more love

and the bracelet?
clean it up girl
put it on yours owns arm ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin